We’re excited to share some of the new features that we shipped this month at Unit, as well as some updates to our Dashboard.
- “Pending Review” payment status: We added a new “pending review” status. This status indicates that certain payments will need to be reviewed by Unit prior to being processed.
- Filter transactions by Card ID: You will now be able to filter transactions by Card ID.
- Adding “Authorized Users”: You can now add Authorized Users to a business customer. Authorized Users are users who may make decisions and take actions on behalf of the business that owns the account.
- Fees API: You may now charge your customers fees for services by using the Fees API.
- Authorization table in the Dashboard: Unit Dashboard users can now review all authorizations made on a certain account (or across the organization).
Subscribe here for updates from Unit and look for the first newsletter at the beginning of next month.